If you drove through Seattle's SR 99 tunnel without a Good To Go! account on Saturday, November 9, your toll bill is on the way. Remember, drivers who choose Pay By Mail are charged an additional $2 per trip, which covers the cost of processing and mailing a bill, so any trips taken on Saturday would cost $3 each (as opposed to the Good To Go! rate of $1).
You can still save money on your bill
It's not too late to lower your bill, even after you receive it in the mail. To do this, call our customer service center at 1-866-936-8246 to set up a Good To Go! account and ask to have the toll reduced to the Good To Go! toll rate. You'll save $1.75 per toll on all unpaid toll charges, and pay the lowest toll rates going forward. All you have to do is call and ask.
I just want to pay my bill. What do I do?
The easiest way to pay a toll bill is online at mygoodtogo.com. You'll just need the notice number listed on your bill (it begins with a "TB,") and your license plate number. You can find both of these on the first page of your toll bill:
Other ways to pay your bill include:
- Over the phone by calling 1-866-936-8246
- Through the mail by sending a check to Good To Go!, P.O. Box 300326, Seattle, WA 98103
- In-person at our customer service centers in Seattle and Bellevue
What happens if I don't pay?
Due dates are clearly listed on each bill. In general, if you don't pay your toll bill within 15 days, you should receive a second toll bill with a $5 late fee. If you don't pay your toll within 80 days, you'll receive a notice of civil penalty in the amount of $40 for each unpaid toll.
If you haven't heard, customers can have their penalties and fees waived if they pay outstanding tolls.
I never received a toll bill. What do I do?
Depending on how often you use toll roads, bills can take up to a month to arrive in the mail, so don't panic if you still haven't received one. Toll bills are mailed to the address listed on the vehicle's registration with Department of Licensing, so remember to keep your information up to date if you choose to Pay By Mail.
I have an account but I received a toll bill. What do I do?
If you have a Good To Go! account, you should see transactions in your Account History within one to three days. However, if you receive a toll bill, don't ignore it! This could mean there's a problem with your account. Toll bills are not connected to your account, so adding more funds to your account will not resolve this bill. Call customer service at 1-866-936-8246 immediately so we can fix the root cause of the problem.
You could have received a toll bill if:
- You purchased a Good To Go! pass at a retail store or received a free sticker pass through our SR 99 incentive program, and did not activate it by opening a Good To Go! account or adding it to an existing account.
- Credit card information on your Good To Go! account is not up to date and your account does not have enough money in it to pay your tolls.
- If you purchase a new vehicle, or you license plate number changes, and you do not add the updated information to your account.
If you have any questions or concerns about your bill please let us know.