Current Road Closures
- EB SR 520 - CLEARED 2:43 p.m. Oct. 14 - A tree is blocking the three right lanes of EB SR 520 just before 84th Street.
- I-5 Seattle - CLEARED 8:30 a.m. Oct. 14 - The two right lanes of northbound I-5 just north of Mercer Street are blocked due to water over the roadway.
- I-5 Seattle - CLEARED 6:58 a.m. Oct. 14: The I-5 express lanes are closed due to a semi rollover collision. Drivers should use SR 99 or expect delays.
- SR 203 - CLEARED 5:00 p.m. Oct. 13: SR 203 northbound just north of NE 88th Street, a fallen tree is blocking the lane.
- SR 104 Hood Canal Bridge - CLEARED 5:55 p.m. Oct. 14 - Both directions of SR 104 closed until further notice due to high winds.
- SR 160 (SE Sedgwick Road) – CLEARED 6:04 a.m. Oct. 15 – Both directions are closed due to downed trees at milepost 6 near Cottonwood Drive SE.A detour is in place.
- US 101 – CLEARED- 6:17 p.m. Oct. 14 - Both directions are closed at milepost 321.4 near Jorsted Creek due to downed trees.
- SR 20 – CLEARED 5:55 p.m. Oct. 14 – Both directions are blocked at milepost 91 just east of Concrete due to downed trees.
- SR 530 – CLEARED 6:30 Oct. 14 – Both directions are blocked at milepost 65 just south of Rockport due to downed trees.
- SR 507 Bucoda - CLEARED AT 4:15 p.m Oct. 14 – Both directions are closed at milepost 8 near Flumerfelt Road SE due to trees down in power lines.
- SR 542 Glacier – 11:35 a.m. Oct. 14 – Snow has started to fall and the final 2.7 miles of SR 542 to Artist Point is closed for the season.
- SR 548 Ferndale – CLEARED 12:15 p.m. Oct. 14 – A fallen tree is blocking both directions of SR 548/Grandview Rd. east of North Star Road. A detour is in place.
- I-5 Bellingham – CLEARED 3:18 p.m. Oct. 15 – The Bow Hill Rest Area is closed in both directions due to a power outage.
- I-5 Ferndale - 9:30 a.m. Oct. 15 - The Custer Rest Area is closed in both directions due to a power outage.
- Updates can be found on the WSF Travel Alerts page.
The high potential for flooding and downed trees through the weekend could make traveling a challenge as roads become hazardous or blocked. Please plan ahead and be prepared with our winter weather emergency car kit. If you must travel, be sure you and your vehicle are prepared and stay updated on conditions by turning to media broadcasts and checking our travel alerts page.
As the weather changes we will update this blog with the latest road closure information by county and highway, so check in frequently throughout the weekend.
Tweets about from:snoqualmiepass OR from:wsdot OR from:wsdot_traffic OR from:wsdot_east OR from:wsdot_north OR from:wsdot_sw OR from:wsdot_tacoma OR from:wsferries