As you already know, travel over the pass, especially during the winter months, can be unpredictable and we want to help you stay informed.
Here's how to sign up for text messaging
- Click this link: https://service.govdelivery.com/accounts/WADOT/subscriber/new
- Select "SMS/Text Message" as your subscription type
- Enter your cell phone number
- Confirm your number and enter an optional password
- Select the topic: I-90 Snoqualmie Pass Travel Alerts
- Send a text message to the number 468311 with the words "wsdot snoqualmie".
- To unsubscribe, send a text message to the same number with the words "wsdot stop".