Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I-405 Wilburton tunnel removal - recap and review...

We are breathing a sigh of relief around here because we don't have to shut down southbound I-405 for a third weekend, and taking stock of what worked and what didn't from our communications perspective.

As we take the time to review our lessons learned we want to hear from you about what worked and what didn't. We had staff working all weekend both weekends (not so typical for state employees eh?) making sure we kept the project page up to date with status updates.

Where did you get your information about this construction event? Did you ever feel misinformed? Is there anything you thought we could have done better?

If you haven't had a chance yet be sure to check out the photos and video footage of the construction and tunnel removal.


Anonymous said...

I added this RSS to my google reader to keep track. I thought you guys had great communication! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

The news coverage did a great job of communicating the project as well so I think most people were well informed.

WSDOT comment policy

Post a Comment